Full Stack Programmer – Montreal
Under the leadership of the team leader, the incumbent oversees the progress of our new infrastructures, both in terms of the environments and the technologies used.
The applicant will be responsible for:
- Analyze needs
- Participate in writing the specifications
- Design and carry out full-stack projects
- Document your work
- Perform automated software testing
- Provide technical support for products
- Ensure the supervision of the product in production with monitoring tools
- Good Knowledge of Python3 and frameworks as Flask & Django
- Good Knowledge of HTML5
- Good Knowledge of CSS. SASS an asset
- Good Knowledge of SQL.
- Good code tests
- Linux (operating system and controls) a very good asset
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Good knowledge of the Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Advanced networking knowledge
- Knowledge of VoIP telephony an asset
- Ability to track multiple case at once
- Fluency in French and English, oral and written
- Analytical mind
- Adaptation ability
- Ease in learning software
- Ability to organize and plan
- Competitive salary, flexibility, benefits and family work balance
- Office located in Montreal but potential move to the north crown
- Full-time job, Monday to Friday, normal business hours
- Relaxed working atmosphere
Teamwork is essential at ScopServ but telecommuting capacity is essential for moments of weather uncertainty, road accidents, meetings sooner or later, or simply to have an efficient day that requires concentration.
Note: the sole purpose of using the masculine gender is to lighten the text.