Technical Agent – Montreal
Under the direction of the team leader, the incumbent oversees customer support and the management of certain parts of the technical telecommunications and telephony configurations. Daily coordination with the main managers (IT and product manager) is required.
Its main activities will be related to the sound management of customers during support calls and ensuring coordination with the persons responsible for any modification of system configuration and resolution of customer problems. When acquiring the company’s networking and telecommunications equipment, he will be responsible for ensuring that all documentation on internal procedures for the management of physical equipment is done.
He will also have to participate in the sales efforts and the growth strategy of the company by bringing his knowledge and skills when required.
Main task: Technical customer support
Answer common questions and analyze level 1 and level 2 problems:
- Management of positions and telephone lines
- User training
- Various modifications on the customer’s telephone network
- Installation of sockets, cables and cabinets
- Order status for customers, invoices and quotes
- Create tickets for issues that require higher level attention
- Analysis of tracks and routes on the Class4
Analysis, configuration and confirmation of current and future line portabilities:
- Perform validations once worn
- Managed and communicate with the various networks when certain COs do not update their switches
Allocation of customer data on Class4 equipment:
- Management of DIDs and creation of routes for customers
- Destination and ONNET network management
- Creation of positions
- Test with the client once the equipment is in place and answer questions
Help with the installation, supervision and support of all the company’s IT systems. Workstations, peripherals and / or any other business need for technical equipment.
Maintain an equipment inventory with the IT manager.
Quality assurance and quality of service are ubiquitous daily goals.
Promote the company and its products by occasionally participating in fairs and other networking activities.
Follow market trends and inform the company (competition, innovations, needs, etc.).
DEC in computer techniques
Minimum of 3 years of experience in technical support N1-N2
Good knowledge of the Office suite (Word, Excel, PPT)
Advanced networking knowledge
Knowledge of VoIP telephony an asset
Ability to track multiple files at once
Fluency in French and English, both oral and written.
We favor hardworking, versatile and professional people with a talent for interpersonal relations and customer service. Sense of responsibility, autonomy and resourcefulness. Mastery of aspects of IT that are directly related to the realities of VoIP telephony today.
Office located in Montreal – Full-time job, Monday to Friday, normal business hours – Relaxed work atmosphere
Note: the sole purpose of using the masculine gender is to lighten the text.