Technical Agent – Montreal
Under the direction of the team leader, the incumbent oversees customer support and the management of certain parts of the technical telecommunications and telephony configurations. Daily coordination with the main managers (IT and product manager) is required.
Main task: Technical customer support
Answer common questions and analyze level 1 and level 2 problems:
- Management of positions and telephone lines
- User training
- Various modifications on the customer’s telephone network
- Installation of sockets, cables and cabinets
- Order status for customers, invoices and quotes
- Create tickets for issues that require higher level attention
Analysis, configuration and confirmation of current and future line portabilities:
- Perform validations once worn
- Managed and communicate with the various networks when certain COs do not update their switches
Help with the installation, supervision and support of all the company’s IT systems. Workstations, peripherals and / or any other business need for technical equipment:
- Maintain an equipment inventory with the IT manager.
- Quality assurance and quality of service are ubiquitous daily goals.
- Promote the company and its products by occasionally participating in fairs and other networking activities.
- Follow market trends and inform the company (competition, innovations, needs, etc.).
- DEC in computer techniques
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in technical support N1-N2
- Good knowledge of the Office suite (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Advanced networking knowledge
- Knowledge of VoIP telephony an asset
- Ability to track multiple files at once
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written
- Analytical mind
- Adaptation ability
- Ease in learning software
- Ability to organize and plan
- Competitive salary, flexibility, benefits and family work balance
- Office located in Montreal but potential move to the north crown
- Full-time job, Monday to Friday, normal business hours
- Relaxed working atmosphere
Teamwork is essential at ScopServ but telecommuting capacity is essential for moments of weather uncertainty, road accidents, meetings sooner or later, or simply to have an efficient day that requires concentration.
Note: the sole purpose of using the masculine gender is to lighten the text.