Integrated Modules for Call Centers :
With its version 3.0, the ScopDev allows the integration of APIs (Application Programming Interface).
The main APIs of ScopDev allow you to:
- Make a call from an extension
- Obtain ScopTel IPBX system information such as: tenants, class of service, feature codes, directories, conferences, parking, applications and more
- Live monitor IPBX status
- Live monitor SIP / IAX phone extensions
- Get the list of VoIP accounts
- Manage Asterisk database with ODBC support, extensions and hotdesking extensions, ACD queues and agents, voicemail mailboxes, wake-up calls …
You can also integrate telephony functionality into your applications !
ScopStats is the management environment that provides a variety of ScopTel IPBX statistical reports.
This module stands out thanks to a system of hierarchical links between parent data.
Some features of ScopStats:
- Call detail reports: graphical summary, number of calls received, number of calls abandoned, call duration, call volume report, call logs on your IPBX
- Dynamic diagrams with HTML5 technology
- Available in French and in English
- Real-time monitor designed for smooth and fast use
- Real-time monitoring
- Phone status in real time
- History by queue
- Provides statistical and detailed views of activity on a queue
- Imported into Microsoft® Excel to take advantage of formatting and graphic capabilities
The integrated product of ScopTel displays the statistics of your Customer Contact Center (CCC).
ScopSwitch has a real-time web interface to supervise all the resources of your IPBX:
- Displays the status of of telephone terminals, calls in progress, status of return calls
- Displays office status, the phone number of the connected user
- Displays the status of the line-up
- Voicemail boxes
- Displays the status of VoIP accounts
- Conferences: list and status
- Public and private menu panels
- Virtual phone added (with receptionist version)
- Contact management with a call button and send-message button
Stay tuned, ScopTel APA, the new product of the IPBX is in beta now, we’ll inform you of its official release!