Good news! We are looking for an additional team member!
Our technical team needs a back end programmer.
Who are we looking for?
The curious, creative, proactive, professional and meticulous programmer. The one who wants to work on the development of a new generation Unified Communications platform.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work on the development team of a Unified Communications platform.
- Testing, programming, documentation
- Fun! We believe we can achieve greater results when employees appreciate what they do and their environment!
How will you achieve that?
- With your innovative thinking throughout the development and your curiosity towards new technologies.
- Working as a team and using the project management tools at your disposal
- By promoting knowledge sharing with the rest of the team.
- By bringing your positive attitude to the office every day!
Specific Requirements, Skills
- 3 years + Experience in software development
- Open-source technologies
- Knowledge of database technologies (SQL, NoSQL)
- Good communicator
- Good troubleshooter
- Good documentations skills
Additional Skills (would like to have but not required)
- Asterisk knowledge
- RabbitMQ experience
- Cloud Computing experience
- VoIP knowledge
- WebRTC development
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI)
- Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering
Want to apply?
Send your resume to Marie-Pierre at email@example.com