On January 30, 2017, ScopServ will release its official version of new ISO package based on CentOS 6 and upgraded ‘scopserv-reports’ and ‘scopserv-realtime’ packages.
- ‘scopserv-reports’ and ‘scopserv-realtime’ release 6 packages are highly optimized using a new WebSockets Transport and process raw ACD data to SQL tables.
- Upgrading to ‘scopserv-reports’ and ‘scopserv-realtime’ Release 6 packages will require you to manually execute the Queue Log Migration script else post upgrade reporting data will not be processed!
Which installations are involved?
- New CentOS 6 installation: no need to run the migration script because the new packages are already included.
- Update from CentOS 5 to CentOS 6: installation will require the migration script because the data will be backed up from CentOS 5 and restored on CentOS 6.
- Licenses not upgrading to CentOS 6: installation will require to run the migration script because the new ‘scopserv-realtime’ Release 6 package will be part of all new packages starting January 30, 2017.
- Our complete product bulletin can be found in our Knowledge Base. It contains information about the queue log migration.
- Our C6 Installation guide also includes information for existing C5 customers upgrading to C6.
We are confident these releases will greatly enhance the experience of using ScopTEL.